Would your company or business like to form a partnership with Tri-County Career Center and our students? Business Partnerships are an important aspect of career-technical education, helping our students see their education put into action by professionals.
What can you offer with a partnership?
- Job Shadowing - invite a student to visit your organization for a select amount of time
- Classroom Speaker - represent your organization by speaking to a class or our campuses
- Company Tours - host a class or a small group of students to take a tour of your organization
- Advisory Committee Member - attend bi-annual meetings (Fall/Spring) to offer input toward growing our programs and industry-related trends.
- Apprenticeship/Work-Based Learning - provide relevant work experience and mentorship for students