Attention, alumni! Ohio University is seeking an Accounting Support Senior Specialist
This position is responsible for external party invoicing of all non-student receivables and program/research/travel advances. Responsible for monitoring, evaluating, and collecting delinquent receivable accounts with due diligence procedures as required by federal and state regulations. This position serves as a customer service agent in the Office of the Bursar for student account inquiries.
Tri-County is seeking an instructor for the ProjectSEARCH program.
Instruct/Coordinate Project Search students. Work independently off campus, work with job coaches to help serve students and communicate and coordinate with O’Bleness staff to place students. Other duties as assigned.
Attention, alumni! Ohio University is seeking an HR Service Center Specialist.
In this position, you will:
- Responds to inquiries regarding human resources programs. Provides guidance to employees and management on human resources policies and procedures.
- Assists employees with the completion of employment/human resources related forms and online human resources systems (e.g. benefits, I-9); determines eligibility and verifies accuracy.
- May supervise or oversee the work of other TAS employees and/or student employees.
- Reviews and enters information into human resources/payroll systems. Analyzes human resources data, creates technical reports, and handles vendor reconciliations.
- Records and tracks expenses and revenue for department or area.
From The 360 - New Media
Yearbooks from school year 2022-2023 have been delivered! If you ordered a yearbook, it can be picked up between 8 am and 2:30 pm in the Porter Building office.
Students are jumping up and down after winning in their skill competitions through their various student organizations such as SkillsUSA, FFA, BPA, and FCCLA. Pictured to the right are Culinary Arts students...